Kudos to college humor dot com – this made me laugh out loud!
When buying lingerie for the bride to be what is an important consideration? Fur around the hem so her neck stays warm!
I have heard this joke a million times and this quip reminds me of the precociousness of first attempts to date or doing the dirty dance. We are convinced that lingerie will lure the male to our lair where our fleshy bait will win favor.
Two problems – the encumbered male doesn’t usually need a lot of enticement like lingerie – just testosterone. And once the favor is kept the lingerie has a very short shelf life and no recyclable.
So there start a website for unused, homeless lingerie and where you will no doubt get rich as the next economical enticer will see the possibilities of lingered in her lair. Crowd sourcing for Victoria’s Secret rescue?
We Northerners pride ourselves on enduring extremely cold weather. You would think we would be skinny and worn with the weight of excess clothes but alas the bulk just slows us down.
Continue reading What I wore to work today at -20 F
Please don’t think I am obsessed on sex or I need to get a hotel room. I love these stark statements that show up in magazines or twitter. Some people will take these statements as well researched theories to live by. How many people did they interview, what were the geo-politico-economic factors for these folks and was the survey statistically large enough to make data plausible?
There is sex and then there is affection. I doubt many of these couples are having hot sex in the Subaru using doggy position as some might visualize. “Sex” with arthritis, hip replacement , bad hearts, bed time at 8 PM, diabetes, requires planning and simplicity.
What the article does highlight is that familiarity breeds comfort and contentment as we age and men live longer in the presence of female care/companionship. It is not uncommon for people in nursing homes to be found in compromising positions. And sexuality continues in the presence of testosterone and biology regardless of age.
This opinion is not an endorsement for Viagra; sex in a Viagra minute can be like your second ten minutes in Las Vegas. At first there is a lot of excitement, wonder and awe. Then comes the reality, cost and sense of deception.
So I am glad sex, affection and companionship is doing well as Homo sapiens live longer and healthier. Like sex and relationships at any age there is always the excitement of getting caught and the pleasure of the moment.
There was a time I voted for women only to get greater representation in government. Few women are exempt from corruption- Geraldine Ferraro with Walter Mondale. The fact that a major contender’s spouse needs help defining IS during impeachment hearings 10 years ago, speaks poorly for the spouses together and apart. Lots of couples stay together for the kids, the prestige, the power and/or the money. So don’t let the skirt fool you- power and prestige are AC and DC currents.
Here is my list on what makes better sex:
2. Come home to a clean house
3. Come home to a cooked meal not delivered by a car with a lit emblem on the roof
4. Come home to fed children and a baby sitter
5. Swiss chocolate
6. Come home to a lit fireplace and quality adult beverage
7. Wake up in the morning and go back to bed with my best friend
8. Nap with my best friend when the kids are napping or locked in the media room watching FROZEN
9. Stay awake until 11 pm and sneak out to the garage and play car mechanic in the garage-read between the lines here
10. Ben and Jerry’s ice cream any thing with chocolate
11. Send kids to outlaws (inlaws) eat anything we want, stay awake until 10pm and play clothes dryer repair woman (fill in any blanks)
12. Talk dirty to your mate on the phone when he or she is out of town-enough said
13. Wear several layers of clothes and challenge your mate to truth or dare with dare being the only choice
14. Hazel nut chocolate
15. Back to the food, have an AwAKe energy drink on hand because I’m tired just making this list!
If you are a Monty python fan you may recall this quote preceded a new skit. So here is a lite quip for your Friday
Now don’t think about the Dough Boy all day (ghost busters Stay Puffed Man?)